We are amending our Membership Application and Renewal forms. We have therefore deleted the existing forms from this website. The new forms should be ready shortly, and will be uploaded here when they are.
You will be able to find a link to the the application form under the menu item About Us, sub menu Joining. Renewal information (and form) is linked from that page.
To view the April newsletter click here.
The AGM for 2018 will be held as normal as part of the normal monthly meeting. The agenda can be found on this website here.
For full details you should refer to the agenda, but for quick reference these are the items on it.
- Notice of convening the AGM
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes of the previous year
- Chairperson’s Report and Matters Arising
- Adoption of Annual report 2017-18
- Treasurer’s Report and Matters Arising
- Adoption of Financial Statement 2017-18
- Election of Officers 2018-19
- Election of Executive Committee 2018-19
- Election of Examiner of Accounts
- Resolution to change the Object Clause of the Constitution as Advised by the Charity Commission and the Third Age Trust (see agenda)
- Any other resolutions received by Friday 13 April 2018
The committee have decided to reduce the membership fee for next year. The new rates will be as shown below. If you have an old renewal form do not use it, revised forms can now be downloaded from the “Joining” page under “About us” , both for new applications and renewals..
Single. £15. Couple £25.
Single Associate £12.50. Double Associate £20
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR GROUP CO-ORDINATORS
As we are nearing the end of the financial year can you please let me have your group year end accounts for the period from 1/4/17 – 31/3/18.
I would appreciate this information by the first week
of April as I need to submit all the accounts to the auditor
so they can be audited in time for the AGM.
If your group does not retain money and you are coming to the co-ordinators meeting on Wednesday 14th. March,
you can sign my annual review as a ‘nil return’, otherwise could you please let me know by Email.
Cannot believe its already March. Let’s hope spring is just round the corner.
March newsletter is now available here: