The 2019 AGM is due in May and the secretary has issued this notice to all.
SOUTH WOODHAM FERRERS U3A
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
WEDNESDAY 1 MAY 2019 AT 2PM
CHAMPIONS MANOR HALL, HULLBRIDGE ROAD
SOUTH WOODHAM FERRERS, ESSEX
You are invited to attend our AGM and we hope to see as many people as possible. Please send any resolutions you wish to be addressed to the Secretary by 12 April 2019
The first part of the meeting will deal with the business of our U3A and the second part will be our speaker, Graham Bendall – The Life of a Gamekeeper
- Notice of convening the AGM
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes of the previous year
- Chairperson’s Report and Matters Arising
- Adoption of Annual report
- Treasurer’s Report and Matters Arising
- Adoption of Financial Statement
- Appointment of Examiner of Accounts
- Election of Officers 2019-2020
- Election of Executive Committee 2019-2020
- Any resolutions received by Friday 12 April 2019
Refreshments will be served.
- Copies of Annual Report and Minutes from the previous AGM will be available at the meeting.
- Written nominations for Officers and Committee Members should reach the Secretary by 12 April 2019. Each nominee must agree to be nominated. If none are received for any vacancy nominations can be made at the meeting.
We hope to see as many members as possible.
Please note only members will be eligible to vote.
Secretary: Janice Tyas, 55 Clements Green Lane, SWF CM3 5JS
You can download a copy of this word document, agm notice 2019